Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Utah families got into the Olympic spirit Saturday at Olympic Inspiration Day, a special event hosted by Discovery Utah: The Children's Museaum of Utah. During the event, children had a chance to chat with former Olympians – including Paralympian Chris Waddell – make Olympic flags and torches and receive their own medal for completing a kid-sized obstacle course.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: bjaminwood
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29