Back with Brylee: Family's faith tested, then renewed in fight against 3-year-old's brain tumor
"You can't even really be mad at Heavenly Father, or expect something from him," she said.
Brylee's life was extended by the mercy of God, Lara said.
"He did that for me, because as a mom I needed that. Even though you think you're ready for your child to leave, you're never ready," she said. "Heavenly Father will know when it's right for me to let go, but obviously right now is not that moment."
And if Brylee has anything to say about it, she'll be around for a while.
"She told me the other day, she said, 'I want another Christmas,'" Cory said. He asked her if she was going to be strong — to fight.
"Yeah," she replied.
"Okay, then you'll have another Christmas."
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS Church...
- LDS leader describes writing Elder Neal A....
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s...
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit offers chance to...
- Returned Mormon missionaries in college...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 91
- Ask Angela: LDS women have unrealistic... 53
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 38
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to... 35
- When Satan steals your motherhood 27
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Sweden... 23
- 'Son of God' is strong on production,... 20
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 14