Genealogy: 150 questions to ask family members about their lives
Well-crafted, open-ended questions can yield fruitful results when you interview family for purposes of family history. The following is a list of questions compiled on the Lucier Family webpage you may want to consider. Take time to tailor the questions to the person you are interviewing.
When you are ready to conduct an interview, have the questions in front of you to make sure you are getting the information you desire. Conversations about family can go many directions. When possible, record the interview on audio or video.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- Local Muslims end Ramadan with celebration
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- New collaboration helps track pioneer...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 23
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 8
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 4
- Having trouble understanding the Bible?... 4