Genealogy: 150 questions to ask family members about their lives
Well-crafted, open-ended questions can yield fruitful results when you interview family for purposes of family history. The following is a list of questions compiled on the Lucier Family webpage you may want to consider. Take time to tailor the questions to the person you are interviewing.
When you are ready to conduct an interview, have the questions in front of you to make sure you are getting the information you desire. Conversations about family can go many directions. When possible, record the interview on audio or video.
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- LDS Family Services providing free online...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Book recounts LDS Church history using Legos
- Elder Holland discusses religious freedom,...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 103
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 72
- Why I make my kids go to church 55
- Jewish woman launches modest online... 18
- Netanyahu speech deepens rift between... 15
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning... 13
- K2 The Church's grand opening a... 12
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years... 7