Wilfredo Lee, Associated Press
Coca-Cola wants you to make your own soda. Kind of.
The creators of Coke have invested $1.25 billion into Green Mountain Coffee, as Coca-Cola looks to introduce K-cups, just with soda instead, CBS News reported. This is a way for the company to strike against SodaStream, which allows consumers to make their own soda, CBS News reported.
“Coca-Cola wants in on the do-it-yourself soda-making that SodaStream has pioneered,” CBS reported. “SodaStream will pull in about $562 million in sales for 2013 and wants to become a billion-dollar company by 2016. It's barely begun to tap the potential of the home-carbonation market — and Coca-Cola is moving in now through its new partner.”
- Business community supports tax increases for...
- Young adults prefer to share chores and...
- Balancing act: Organizations slowly move...
- After setting iPhone record, what does Apple...
- Dave Ramsey says: Make changes to save money
- Index indicates Utah economy thriving
- Michelle Singletary: Making personal finance...
- Knocking doors: What to know before signing...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Business community supports tax... 9
- Greek radical left wins election,... 3
- Knocking doors: What to know before... 3
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 2
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 2
- Faith leaders: your secret weapon in... 2