Wilfredo Lee, Associated Press
Coca-Cola wants you to make your own soda. Kind of.
The creators of Coke have invested $1.25 billion into Green Mountain Coffee, as Coca-Cola looks to introduce K-cups, just with soda instead, CBS News reported. This is a way for the company to strike against SodaStream, which allows consumers to make their own soda, CBS News reported.
“Coca-Cola wants in on the do-it-yourself soda-making that SodaStream has pioneered,” CBS reported. “SodaStream will pull in about $562 million in sales for 2013 and wants to become a billion-dollar company by 2016. It's barely begun to tap the potential of the home-carbonation market — and Coca-Cola is moving in now through its new partner.”
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Survey finds fewer women working now than in...
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Fox News blocked from Dish Network
- What people never mention when they talk...
- Big changes coming to Cuba tourism with US...
- It's becoming easier to shop overseas this...
- Survey finds fewer women working now... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- A look at North Korea's cyberwar... 1
- Constantly changing online prices stump... 1
- California puzzles over safety of... 1