'Sleepwalker' braves the cold at Massachusetts college
Steven Senne, Associated Press
Brace yourself. There’s a zombie on a Massachusetts college campus.
OK, not really. But Wellesley College is debating whether to allow an art project — Sleepwalker, which shows a man dressed in his underwear out in the snow — to remain on the campus, BBC News reported. A petition was filed and signed by 300 people to get the statue taken down.
“Students have reported feelings of apprehension and fear after witnessing the sculpture, and have called for it to be removed,” BBC said.
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- Students hope to invent windows of the future
- Are you smarter than an 8th grader? Find out...
- Doug Robinson: Linda Saville is a heroine who...
- Local free community college plans may be...
- Colleges trying to find ways to deal with...
- Utah lawmakers eyeing early childhood education
- 30 years after art heist, museum hopes to get...
- Local free community college plans may... 7
- The integration of art into STEM sounds... 7
- Washington university cancels classes... 5
- Utah lawmakers eyeing early childhood... 4
- Is the pressure to excel too much for... 2
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'... 2
- Are you smarter than an 8th grader?... 2