'Sleepwalker' braves the cold at Massachusetts college
Steven Senne, Associated Press
Brace yourself. There’s a zombie on a Massachusetts college campus.
OK, not really. But Wellesley College is debating whether to allow an art project — Sleepwalker, which shows a man dressed in his underwear out in the snow — to remain on the campus, BBC News reported. A petition was filed and signed by 300 people to get the statue taken down.
“Students have reported feelings of apprehension and fear after witnessing the sculpture, and have called for it to be removed,” BBC said.
- It's not just young people — seniors...
- Chronic absence a 'huge contributor' to...
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Experts: Science class can dazzle with less...
- Memorial dedicated to community activist...
- University of Utah homecoming week kicks off
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for your kids
- Utah senator aims to bring computer coding to...
- Lawmakers, business leaders back bill... 8
- Chronic absence a 'huge contributor' to... 6
- It's not just young people —... 6
- House approves early childhood... 4
- Millennials read more books than their... 3
- Utah senator aims to bring computer... 3
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2