Matt Gade, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Firefighters helped a young boy live a dream on Thursday.
Dylan Huddleston, 8, who has terminal cancer, was made an honorary firefighter by the Salt Lake City Fire Department, at Station No. 2. He took a tour of the station and received a special visit from local mascots as part of the Mascot Miracles Program.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16