CookieCott 2014: Anti-abortion groups are boycotting Girl Scout cookies
Matt Slocum, Associated Press
Anti-abortion groups are protesting Girl Scout cookies, The Huffington Post reported.
The groups participating in CookieCott 2014 are boycotting cookies because of the Girls Scouts’ alleged “support for abortion-rights advocates,” such as Democrat Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis, HuffPost reported. These groups, including Pro-Life Waco, are making it clear they won’t support the cookies because the Girl Scouts aren't giving anti-abortion politicians any support.
"It's very clear that they are not citing any pro-life leaders with any praise, even though their official stand is they are not taking any position on abortion," said John Pisciotta, director of Pro-Life Waco.
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Biblical names for Lord...
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 23
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7
- 10 ideas of what God looks like 7