SIAvramova, Getty Images/iStockphoto
Do you ever find yourself scrambling to find a charger, desperate to send that last text before your battery gives out? You’re not alone, according to Dominic Basulto of The Washington Post. He says batteries for digital devices have yet to keep up with the technology advances, and it’s causing a stir among consumers as it's one technology problem that hasn't been fixed yet.
“Give us our new 4G phones. Give us the latest laptops and tablets with all the latest technological functionality. But also think long and hard about a new way to power all of these wonderful new digital devices that will leave us free and clear of the tyranny of the battery.”
- The 10 most livable small towns
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Closet clutter: How having fewer,...
- Most American high schoolers don't know how...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make you...
- Consumers are padding their checking accounts
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 13
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 5
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 2
- Teen drivers hike Utah car insurance 89... 2
- Before you head off on your vacation,... 2
- Closet clutter: How having fewer,... 1