SIAvramova, Getty Images/iStockphoto
Do you ever find yourself scrambling to find a charger, desperate to send that last text before your battery gives out? You’re not alone, according to Dominic Basulto of The Washington Post. He says batteries for digital devices have yet to keep up with the technology advances, and it’s causing a stir among consumers as it's one technology problem that hasn't been fixed yet.
“Give us our new 4G phones. Give us the latest laptops and tablets with all the latest technological functionality. But also think long and hard about a new way to power all of these wonderful new digital devices that will leave us free and clear of the tyranny of the battery.”
- Top 50 companies to work for in Utah
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state...
- The best (and worst) states when it comes to...
- Clean up your finances by tossing paper,...
- 4 financial follies of the millennial generation
- The economy has begun to recover, but mostly...
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men
- Retail sales are up since last month
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 19
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men 15
- Parents are short changing their girls... 2
- Why separate bank accounts might help... 2
- Which new iPhone is right for your... 2
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Roll Call’s 50 richest members of... 1