Jacquelyn Martin, Associated Press
Thursday’s rendition of "The Tonight Show" will be the last time Jay Leno takes the stage as host. But it’s not the first time we’ve seen him call it quits and exit the stage, which makes Thursday’s goodbye a little bit off, according to USA Today. He will be missed, USA Today reports, but his goodbye isn’t that big of a showcase this time around.
“Yet here we are, with a second ejection that seems to have left all involved a bit embarrassed — like family members who are called yet again to the deathbed of a lingering relative and can no longer think of anything to say,” USA Today said. “Even the timing of Leno's presumably final departure, shoehorned between the Super Bowl and the Winter Olympics, seems designed to cut short any valedictory celebration.”
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases 'Danny Boy'...
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is an awesome mix...
- David Archuleta sings 'Bring Him Home' for...
- You think your student is well off? The...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- Who are the Guardians of the Galaxy?
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 21
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 21
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 20
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 17
- You think your student is well off? The... 9
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Sex education should start sooner,... 7