BYU swim: Cougars host Washington State in final regular season meet
To conclude the 2013-2014 BYU swimming and diving regular season, the women’s swimming team will host Washington State on Friday at the Richards Building pool.
“It should be a great competition because I think we match up pretty well against Washington State,” BYU head coach John Brooks said. “This meet gives our women a chance to see where they’re at two weeks before conference. ”
BYU and WSU did not compete last weekend, and both are coming off two weeks of practice. WSU is 3-5 in dual meets this season after defeating Oregon State, while BYU is 1-2 in dual meets this season. The Cougars have yet to face WSU in a dual meet but have seen it many times in various invitationals over the years.
This meet involves fewer events and gives the Cougars a chance to fine-tune their swims before the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation Championships, which begin Feb. 19.
The meet will begin at 5:30 p.m. MST on Friday at the Richards Building Pool. To see the final results, visit the women’s swimming and diving home page.
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup: Baylor,...
- Twitter reacts to Big 12 expansion developments
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down Big 12...
- Top 25 QB seasons in BYU history, part 1
- College football countdown No. 43: BYU...
- Athlete's tribute: 'Show me a legend and...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 126
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: National college... 75
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 62
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 52
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Annual instate college basketball... 37