BYU swim: Cougars host Washington State in final regular season meet
To conclude the 2013-2014 BYU swimming and diving regular season, the women’s swimming team will host Washington State on Friday at the Richards Building pool.
“It should be a great competition because I think we match up pretty well against Washington State,” BYU head coach John Brooks said. “This meet gives our women a chance to see where they’re at two weeks before conference. ”
BYU and WSU did not compete last weekend, and both are coming off two weeks of practice. WSU is 3-5 in dual meets this season after defeating Oregon State, while BYU is 1-2 in dual meets this season. The Cougars have yet to face WSU in a dual meet but have seen it many times in various invitationals over the years.
This meet involves fewer events and gives the Cougars a chance to fine-tune their swims before the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation Championships, which begin Feb. 19.
The meet will begin at 5:30 p.m. MST on Friday at the Richards Building Pool. To see the final results, visit the women’s swimming and diving home page.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 49
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 36
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on... 28
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 27
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game... 26