Did last night's 'Biggest Loser' winner drop too many pounds?
On Tuesday night, Rachel Frederickson was announced winner of “The Biggest Loser: Second Chances.” After starting the show at 260 pounds, Frederickson stepped onto the scale last night and weighed 105 pounds.
That’s a 155-pound drop — or a near 60 percent of her body weight.
- Zika mosquito: thrives in hot weather, hard...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- The sobering reason parents should never take...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- How Zika gets into a baby's brain
- Drowning in grief: How one mother learned to...
- Arianne Brown: A taste of humble pie and ice...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- Utah communities are working to stop... 4
- Seeking social media 'likes' could... 2
- Utah Lake reopens for boating; advisory... 2
- Zika mosquito: thrives in hot weather,... 0
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant 0
- The sobering reason parents should... 0
- How Zika gets into a baby's brain 0