Did last night's 'Biggest Loser' winner drop too many pounds?
On Tuesday night, Rachel Frederickson was announced winner of “The Biggest Loser: Second Chances.” After starting the show at 260 pounds, Frederickson stepped onto the scale last night and weighed 105 pounds.
That’s a 155-pound drop — or a near 60 percent of her body weight.
But is that too much? USA Today reported that Twitter went ablaze with people saying she lost too much weight during the competition. One Tweeter said, “Rachel’s 60 percent weight loss is nothing to celebrate; 'Biggest Loser' should be ashmed.”
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- Mother turns son’s tragedy into hope
- Schizophrenic and a college dropout: Sperm...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Intermountain Healthcare using telemedicine...
- Toddler has no kidneys; family hopes for...
- Dispelling 5 myths about food poisoning
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Families make videos to reassure... 5
- Intersex surgeries spark move away from... 4
- ‘Dr. Oz’ will mount on-air... 4
- Toddler has no kidneys; family hopes... 4
- For next president, a way out of the... 4
- Schizophrenic and a college dropout:... 3
- Powdered alcohol creator tries to get... 1
- Bacteria found in this Amazonian tribe... 1