Did last night's 'Biggest Loser' winner drop too many pounds?
On Tuesday night, Rachel Frederickson was announced winner of “The Biggest Loser: Second Chances.” After starting the show at 260 pounds, Frederickson stepped onto the scale last night and weighed 105 pounds.
That’s a 155-pound drop — or a near 60 percent of her body weight.
- CDC urges speed on Zika as House moves to...
- Health experts urge WHO to consider moving...
- Congress' grade so far? Incomplete at best
- 96-year-old Heimlich uses namesake maneuver...
- 7-year-old cancer survivor attends prom with...
- UN health agency rejects Rio Olympics...
- $1 cup designed in Seattle could save...
- Can you be both fit and fat?
- Would you eat meat grown by scientists? 7
- ACLU skirmishes with local genetic... 6
- Congress' grade so far? Incomplete at best 5
- How lab-grown burgers change the... 5
- Can you be both fit and fat? 4
- Don't know what's causing your... 2
- 'All bodies matter': How body-shaming... 1
- Manti senior conquers classes and cancer 1