Did last night's 'Biggest Loser' winner drop too many pounds?
On Tuesday night, Rachel Frederickson was announced winner of “The Biggest Loser: Second Chances.” After starting the show at 260 pounds, Frederickson stepped onto the scale last night and weighed 105 pounds.
That’s a 155-pound drop — or a near 60 percent of her body weight.
But is that too much? USA Today reported that Twitter went ablaze with people saying she lost too much weight during the competition. One Tweeter said, “Rachel’s 60 percent weight loss is nothing to celebrate; 'Biggest Loser' should be ashmed.”
- Outbreak of illness linked to Weber County...
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Ebola has 'upper hand,' says US official
- You'll never believe where your bottled water...
- Obama administration announces new compromise...
- First case of West Nile Virus reported in...
- Running engages all five senses
- What age should children get their eyes...
- Obama administration announces new... 19
- Outbreak of illness linked to Weber... 12
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 8
- Pediatricians' Rx for schools: Later... 5
- You'll never believe where your bottled... 4
- Japan ready to offer flu drug for Ebola... 1
- VA says no proof delays in care caused... 1
- UN health agency urges crackdown on... 1