2 UNLV recruits will serve Mormon missions before joining team
Two Nevada high school football recruits will serve Mormon missions before joining UNLV's football program, according to the Las Vegas Sun.
The Jan. 31 article, written by Ray Brewer, said Green Valley High kicker Conor Perkins and Silverado tight end Austin Hunt will serve missions for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for two years before joining the Rebels' football program. Both are expected to sign letters of intent this week.
For the rest of the article, visit www.lasvegassun.com.
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- 'Attitude of gratitude': 25 quotes from LDS...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- Mormon couple celebrates 81st wedding...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 40
- Defending the Faith: A note on the... 38
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high... 35
- New friends plan to work together to... 35
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 18
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 17
- Is saying the Pledge of Allegiance... 14
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11