2 UNLV recruits will serve Mormon missions before joining team
Two Nevada high school football recruits will serve Mormon missions before joining UNLV's football program, according to the Las Vegas Sun.
The Jan. 31 article, written by Ray Brewer, said Green Valley High kicker Conor Perkins and Silverado tight end Austin Hunt will serve missions for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for two years before joining the Rebels' football program. Both are expected to sign letters of intent this week.
For the rest of the article, visit www.lasvegassun.com.
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Utah woman writes new verse for LDS Cultural...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- Thousands gather for LDS Women's Meeting
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with free...
- LDS general conference marks 90th, 65th...
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 17
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 13
- 5 things to remember when you think God... 10
- Here's how you and your spouse can... 3
- Jerry Earl Johnston: A celebrated... 3
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 3
- Watch: September 2014 General Women's... 2