2 UNLV recruits will serve Mormon missions before joining team
Two Nevada high school football recruits will serve Mormon missions before joining UNLV's football program, according to the Las Vegas Sun.
The Jan. 31 article, written by Ray Brewer, said Green Valley High kicker Conor Perkins and Silverado tight end Austin Hunt will serve missions for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for two years before joining the Rebels' football program. Both are expected to sign letters of intent this week.
For the rest of the article, visit www.lasvegassun.com.
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 35
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- New DVD tells story of David... 9
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5