2 UNLV recruits will serve Mormon missions before joining team
Two Nevada high school football recruits will serve Mormon missions before joining UNLV's football program, according to the Las Vegas Sun.
The Jan. 31 article, written by Ray Brewer, said Green Valley High kicker Conor Perkins and Silverado tight end Austin Hunt will serve missions for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for two years before joining the Rebels' football program. Both are expected to sign letters of intent this week.
For the rest of the article, visit www.lasvegassun.com.
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Russians' views on religion are changing, and...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 31
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 30
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 23
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 17
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 12
- Russians' views on religion are... 9
- LDS World: Western author Wallace... 6