PROVO — The Utah County Health Department will sponsor a heart health clinic, The Heart of the Matter, for women ages 40-64 on Feb. 11-12.
Free or low-cost screenings will be available for qualifying low-income women, including breast exams, pap smears, and heart disease screening with lifestyle coaching, all by appointment.
Free services offered with no appointment required are skin cancer screening, blood pressure checks, weight, height and body mass index, bone mass test, vision screening and finger oximetry.
Educational materials, giveaways and other activities will take place during the health fair from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave., suite 1709. For information or to schedule an appointment, call 801-851-7031 or 801-851-7092.
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- The cost of child care trumps rent —...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- The Clean Cut: Peewee football players dance...
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker performs tribute to...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 5
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 4
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Your presence is... 2
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 2
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three... 2