PROVO — The Utah County Health Department will sponsor a heart health clinic, The Heart of the Matter, for women ages 40-64 on Feb. 11-12.
Free or low-cost screenings will be available for qualifying low-income women, including breast exams, pap smears, and heart disease screening with lifestyle coaching, all by appointment.
Free services offered with no appointment required are skin cancer screening, blood pressure checks, weight, height and body mass index, bone mass test, vision screening and finger oximetry.
Educational materials, giveaways and other activities will take place during the health fair from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave., suite 1709. For information or to schedule an appointment, call 801-851-7031 or 801-851-7092.
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- This is what you look like to a newborn baby
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Behind the rapid shift in public opinion on...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling posts video of...
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings national anthem at...
- BYU's Vocal Point hopes to 'uplift and...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 70
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 42
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 25
- BYUtv announces cancellation of... 8
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: The... 6
- A look at same-sex marriage reaction... 5
- Obama lauds high court decision on gay... 5
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5