PROVO — The Utah County Health Department will sponsor a heart health clinic, The Heart of the Matter, for women ages 40-64 on Feb. 11-12.
Free or low-cost screenings will be available for qualifying low-income women, including breast exams, pap smears, and heart disease screening with lifestyle coaching, all by appointment.
Free services offered with no appointment required are skin cancer screening, blood pressure checks, weight, height and body mass index, bone mass test, vision screening and finger oximetry.
Educational materials, giveaways and other activities will take place during the health fair from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave., suite 1709. For information or to schedule an appointment, call 801-851-7031 or 801-851-7092.
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 25 reasons I know my husband loves me
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have to die...
- Why 'The Cosby Show' still matters 30 years...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 123
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6