PROVO — The Utah County Health Department will sponsor a heart health clinic, The Heart of the Matter, for women ages 40-64 on Feb. 11-12.
Free or low-cost screenings will be available for qualifying low-income women, including breast exams, pap smears, and heart disease screening with lifestyle coaching, all by appointment.
Free services offered with no appointment required are skin cancer screening, blood pressure checks, weight, height and body mass index, bone mass test, vision screening and finger oximetry.
Educational materials, giveaways and other activities will take place during the health fair from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave., suite 1709. For information or to schedule an appointment, call 801-851-7031 or 801-851-7092.
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- At the Vatican, President Eyring says family...
- The Clean Cut: Magic of Disney's 'Cinderella'...
- 'Duck Dynasty' family proud of daughter's...
- At the Vatican, President Eyring says... 84
- Boston man seeks to promote chivalry as... 10
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and... 9
- Pope reinforces traditional family values 5
- Make way for a new family act in Vegas:... 5
- Katherine Heigl talks primetime... 4
- Executed American's heartbreaking... 4
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 4