PROVO — The Utah County Health Department will sponsor a heart health clinic, The Heart of the Matter, for women ages 40-64 on Feb. 11-12.
Free or low-cost screenings will be available for qualifying low-income women, including breast exams, pap smears, and heart disease screening with lifestyle coaching, all by appointment.
Free services offered with no appointment required are skin cancer screening, blood pressure checks, weight, height and body mass index, bone mass test, vision screening and finger oximetry.
Educational materials, giveaways and other activities will take place during the health fair from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave., suite 1709. For information or to schedule an appointment, call 801-851-7031 or 801-851-7092.
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your kids to...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 21
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu... 4
- After 8 years with no 'true increase'... 3
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 1