This new device will help your boss keep track of you at work
Bosses could soon have a new way to keep track of their employees. CNN ran an article on Feb. 2 that examined a new device — the Hitachi Business Microscope — and looked at how it will affect the workforce. The new piece of technology is much like an ID card and helps employers keep track of what their employees do in a day, CNN reported.
“It tracks everything,” CNN wrote. “If you get up to walk around the office a lot, the badge sends information to management about how often you do it, and where you go. If you stop to talk with people throughout the day, the badge transmits who you're talking to (by reading your co-workers' badges) and for how long. Do you contribute at meetings or just sit there? Either way, the badge tells your bosses. The stated intention of this is to increase productivity and get the most out of employees.”
- 25 states with the lowest levels of personal...
- 5 ways to save money, improve quality of life...
- Why you must teach your children about money
- Who’s the boss of your finances?
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Things are looking up in the economy, but not...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals... 2
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2