This new device will help your boss keep track of you at work
Bosses could soon have a new way to keep track of their employees. CNN ran an article on Feb. 2 that examined a new device — the Hitachi Business Microscope — and looked at how it will affect the workforce. The new piece of technology is much like an ID card and helps employers keep track of what their employees do in a day, CNN reported.
“It tracks everything,” CNN wrote. “If you get up to walk around the office a lot, the badge sends information to management about how often you do it, and where you go. If you stop to talk with people throughout the day, the badge transmits who you're talking to (by reading your co-workers' badges) and for how long. Do you contribute at meetings or just sit there? Either way, the badge tells your bosses. The stated intention of this is to increase productivity and get the most out of employees.”
- How to eat on just $4 a day
- 15 actions families are taking today to make...
- The 20 best cities to live in for first-time...
- Obama announces new birth control fixes for...
- How to pay off all your student debt with one...
- A solution to paying that medical bill you...
- How depression threatens financial well-being
- Vet who simulates homelessness for a month...
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- Food stamp use shows continued... 9
- Want to increase attraction in your... 7
- How to eat on just $4 a day 7
- Obama announces new birth control fixes... 5
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 5
- A solution to paying that medical bill... 4