Matt Gade, Deseret News
SPANISH FORK — Family, friends and supporters attended a vigil Sunday night to honor a slain officer and a deputy who was injured.
A crowd came to the Sports Park in Spanish Fork to remember Utah County Sheriff's Sgt. Cory Wride, who was shot and killed inthe line of duty Thursday, and sheriff's deputy Greg Sherwood, who was injured during the same crime spree and chase that spanned 50 miles.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12