Rick Bowmer, Associated Press
The Bitcoin economy will prove to be stable in the future, according to the The Washington Post’s Timothy B. Lee, who illustrates this in four charts and in-depth analysis.
“This pattern suggests that the extreme price volatility that has bedeviled Bitcoin since its inception is likely to prove a temporary phenomenon,” wrote Lee. “Bitcoin prices become volatile when a wave of media attention attracts a swarm of new users. As the Bitcoin economy grows and matures, these growing pains will become less frequent and less severe.”
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Top 50 companies to work for in Utah
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Financial interventions don't work
- Child poverty just dropped for the first time...
- Utah job forecast better than most states
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- More home-cooked meals really can save you...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 31
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Financial interventions don't work 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Utah job forecast better than most states 2