Rick Bowmer, Associated Press
The Bitcoin economy will prove to be stable in the future, according to the The Washington Post’s Timothy B. Lee, who illustrates this in four charts and in-depth analysis.
“This pattern suggests that the extreme price volatility that has bedeviled Bitcoin since its inception is likely to prove a temporary phenomenon,” wrote Lee. “Bitcoin prices become volatile when a wave of media attention attracts a swarm of new users. As the Bitcoin economy grows and matures, these growing pains will become less frequent and less severe.”
- The cost of child care trumps rent —...
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- What can your kids expect in the future? To...
- Should grads be allowed to declare bankruptcy...
- Dave Ramsey says: Charging off a debt doesn't...
- In our opinion: Family dynamics and the...
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 46
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 22
- The cost of child care trumps rent... 5
- In our opinion: Family dynamics and the... 4
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- Want to see if your relationship will... 2
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 2