Bill Haber, AP
Carlos Boozer sounded off to the Chicago Sun-Times on Monday about being left out of the lineup in the fourth quarter of numerous games by Bulls’ coach Tom Thibodeau.
But Boozer didn’t seem to think a meeting with his coach was necessary.
“He knows that. He’s aware of that,” Boozer said. “I feel great, body feels great. I think I’m very productive in the limited minutes that I am getting but yeah, I do want to be out there in the fourth quarter, let’s make that clear.’’
What’s still not so clear is how he missed 49 games with a bad hamstring when he was with the Jazz.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 67
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28