Bill Haber, AP
Carlos Boozer sounded off to the Chicago Sun-Times on Monday about being left out of the lineup in the fourth quarter of numerous games by Bulls’ coach Tom Thibodeau.
But Boozer didn’t seem to think a meeting with his coach was necessary.
“He knows that. He’s aware of that,” Boozer said. “I feel great, body feels great. I think I’m very productive in the limited minutes that I am getting but yeah, I do want to be out there in the fourth quarter, let’s make that clear.’’
What’s still not so clear is how he missed 49 games with a bad hamstring when he was with the Jazz.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Oct. 9
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Utah and Utah State should...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20
- Morning links: When will the Utes... 17