Utah Jazz: Malcolm Thomas named NBA D-League All-Star
Recent Jazz signee Malcolm Thomas has been selected to this year's NBA D-League All-Star Game as a member of the All-Futures team.
The forward is the fifth player ever selected as a D-League All-Star while being a member of the Jazz, joining Lou Amundson (2007), Morris Almond (2008), Kyrylo Fesenko (2008) and Sundiata Gaines (2010).
The game will be played on Feb. 15 at 1 p.m. MT in New Orleans during the NBA's 2014 All-Star weekend. The contest will air live on NBA TV.
Thomas signed with the Jazz on Jan. 25 after he was claimed off waivers from San Antonio. He has played in Utah's two most recent games, averaging six minutes per game. He also played in 10 games while on assignment with the Austin Toros, where he averaged 15.2 points, 9.4 rebounds and 2.4 blocks per game.
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- College football predictions: How will... 140
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 47
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42