Utah Jazz: Malcolm Thomas named NBA D-League All-Star
Recent Jazz signee Malcolm Thomas has been selected to this year's NBA D-League All-Star Game as a member of the All-Futures team.
The forward is the fifth player ever selected as a D-League All-Star while being a member of the Jazz, joining Lou Amundson (2007), Morris Almond (2008), Kyrylo Fesenko (2008) and Sundiata Gaines (2010).
The game will be played on Feb. 15 at 1 p.m. MT in New Orleans during the NBA's 2014 All-Star weekend. The contest will air live on NBA TV.
Thomas signed with the Jazz on Jan. 25 after he was claimed off waivers from San Antonio. He has played in Utah's two most recent games, averaging six minutes per game. He also played in 10 games while on assignment with the Austin Toros, where he averaged 15.2 points, 9.4 rebounds and 2.4 blocks per game.
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars looking...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 182
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 51
- ACC media days has some interesting... 39
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 33