Ethical and moral decisions also coming from Oscar voters
Amy Sancetta, Associated Press
It's not just artistry that's on the voting ballot this year at the Academy Awards. The New York Times reported that ethical and moral concerns are also being considered by the voters, as several of the films and actors are surrounded by controversy.
"Next week, about 6,000 Oscar voters will start casting ballots for their favorite films of 2013 and those who made them," the N.Y. Times reported. "Will they make moral judgments as well as artistic ones with their votes?"
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- Suspenseful 'Maze Runner' dodges limitations...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- The latest ‘Godzilla’ reboot...
- Summer movie season wasn't so bad for 'the...
- Actress detained by police refuses to apologize
- Paintbrushes, fairy tales and chore charts:...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 4
- Millennials read more books than their... 3
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 2
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for... 2
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream... 2