Parents looking to sleep in could take tips from this couple
Parents looking to get a few extra hours of shuteye might look to a letter recently showcased on The Huffington Post. The letter, written by a Reddit user and mother, gives instructions to her children on what they can and cannot do as the parents try to gain some extra sleep.
“When you're a parent, sleeping in = living the dream," according to The Huffington Post. "Even if ‘sleeping in’ really just means getting up at 10:06 a.m."
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Provo's Waffle Love made time for church...
- The cost of child care trumps rent —...
- The Clean Cut: Peewee football players dance...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 5
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 4
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Your presence is... 2
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 2
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three... 2