Parents looking to sleep in could take tips from this couple
Parents looking to get a few extra hours of shuteye might look to a letter recently showcased on The Huffington Post. The letter, written by a Reddit user and mother, gives instructions to her children on what they can and cannot do as the parents try to gain some extra sleep.
“When you're a parent, sleeping in = living the dream," according to The Huffington Post. "Even if ‘sleeping in’ really just means getting up at 10:06 a.m."
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Stress, chocolate and loneliness: How...
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow sliding...
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved ones...
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- The Clean Cut: Video of mom-and-baby workout...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 6
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell... 1
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow... 1
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0
- Motherhood Matters: How to manage... 0
- The Clean Cut: New trailer for... 0