Parents looking to sleep in could take tips from this couple
Parents looking to get a few extra hours of shuteye might look to a letter recently showcased on The Huffington Post. The letter, written by a Reddit user and mother, gives instructions to her children on what they can and cannot do as the parents try to gain some extra sleep.
“When you're a parent, sleeping in = living the dream," according to The Huffington Post. "Even if ‘sleeping in’ really just means getting up at 10:06 a.m."
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Would you rather get married earlier, or stay...
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy with...
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews nearly...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing your...
- Where to see dinosaurs in Utah
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Basic assumptions... 34
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- Here's what you can do to protect your... 14
- Hey moms: Your neighbor's religion... 11
- Pediatricians' Rx for schools: Later... 5
- Parenting advice that changed my life 4
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews... 4