Parents looking to sleep in could take tips from this couple
Parents looking to get a few extra hours of shuteye might look to a letter recently showcased on The Huffington Post. The letter, written by a Reddit user and mother, gives instructions to her children on what they can and cannot do as the parents try to gain some extra sleep.
“When you're a parent, sleeping in = living the dream," according to The Huffington Post. "Even if ‘sleeping in’ really just means getting up at 10:06 a.m."
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- The Clean Cut: Secret Santa hands out...
- 5 things that are changed (or added) in...
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- Did Disney succeed in creating a...
- 'Into the Woods' is campy, dark, more adult...
- 4 in 10 new marriages are multiracial... 6
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 6
- Some communities suggest penalizing... 5
- Did Disney succeed in creating a... 3
- The 37 most charitable celebrities 1
- Education reform efforts need to focus... 1
- What can 'Annie' and 'The Lego Movie'... 1
- Marriage questions on the U.S. Census... 1