Parents looking to sleep in could take tips from this couple
Parents looking to get a few extra hours of shuteye might look to a letter recently showcased on The Huffington Post. The letter, written by a Reddit user and mother, gives instructions to her children on what they can and cannot do as the parents try to gain some extra sleep.
“When you're a parent, sleeping in = living the dream," according to The Huffington Post. "Even if ‘sleeping in’ really just means getting up at 10:06 a.m."
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- 'American Idol' alum Brooke White creates...
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- 4 interactive ways to teach your kids about...
- The 37 most charitable celebrities
- New 'Annie' feels more functional than...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- Black Captain America leading comic... 6
- What did Utahns search for in 2014?... 6
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 6
- 'Five Armies' brings the Hobbit trilogy... 4
- School lunch 'blech' factor may go down... 3
- Why you should think twice before... 3
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these... 2