Younger people are growing up with technology, and that’s especially true with today’s generation of teenagers. But how should parents view the relationship their teens have with technology? The Huffington Post discussed this issue on Jan. 22 in a HuffPost Live conversation, looking at how technology affected teens and what parents can look out for.
“Deciding where to draw the line when it comes to teenagers and their tech toys is important considering the significant development that takes place during adolescence, according to Dan Siegel, executive director of the Mindsight Institute,” The Huffington Post reported.
- Where’s the app for an earthquake warning?
- Drugstores, retailers dive deeper into vaccines
- Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
- Self-driving cars now need a permit in...
- A Closer Look: Your (online) life after death
- Ebola survivor: No time to waste as Obama ups...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at opponents
- Scientists' colossal squid exam a kraken good...