Younger people are growing up with technology, and that’s especially true with today’s generation of teenagers. But how should parents view the relationship their teens have with technology? The Huffington Post discussed this issue on Jan. 22 in a HuffPost Live conversation, looking at how technology affected teens and what parents can look out for.
“Deciding where to draw the line when it comes to teenagers and their tech toys is important considering the significant development that takes place during adolescence, according to Dan Siegel, executive director of the Mindsight Institute,” The Huffington Post reported.
- #ThrowbackThursday: Why do we love the '90s?
- Imaging technology helps find hidden...
- Stone tools show ancient settlement high in...
- Survey: Harassment a common part of online life
- Feds to bring indoor plumbing to Alaska village
- Nokia turnaround since handset unit sale...
- 'Cadaver dog' work more accepted by cops, courts