Amazon Prime is making a change to its price. And it’s quite a significant one. According to The Huffington Post, Amazon Prime’s current annual price of $79 might go up by $20 to $40 in the United States. This will be the first price change for the Amazon feature, which gives user quicker delivers and extended offers.
“The company said the increases were the result of rising fuel and shipping costs over the past near decade,” The Huffington Post said, which added there isn’t a firm date for the possible switch and that there is no timeline for the change either.
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- Woman's happiness most important to having a...
- 10 compliments your kids need to hear
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 21
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 13
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 10
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- NFL to look into its handling of Rice case 8
- 42 ways to make your kids feel... 7
- How net neutrality impacts online news... 6