Amazon Prime is making a change to its price. And it’s quite a significant one. According to The Huffington Post, Amazon Prime’s current annual price of $79 might go up by $20 to $40 in the United States. This will be the first price change for the Amazon feature, which gives user quicker delivers and extended offers.
“The company said the increases were the result of rising fuel and shipping costs over the past near decade,” The Huffington Post said, which added there isn’t a firm date for the possible switch and that there is no timeline for the change either.
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings 'America the...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- An 'all-American tradition': Fourth of July...
- Where are all the good Fourth of July movies?
- 185-acre wildfire continues to burn near Scipio
- 4 ways to guarantee your kids will have a...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 88
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 26
- In our opinion: Declaration of... 21
- After court ruling, Obama says more to... 11
- Does Shakespeare still have a place in... 10
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker... 8
- 'It's San Diego vs. everyone else' in... 5