In response to a letter published Jan. 31, asking why Box Elder has the same dirty air as the Wasatch Front, the answer is simple. We import it from the Salt Lake/Ogden areas.
From Tremonton, looking north the air is fairly clean. Looking south one can barely see Brigham City and beyond, nothing can be seen. In short, we get our dirty air mostly from all the freeway traffic headed north and south. Very little is generated in Box Elder County.
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Letter: Protected lands
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Richard Davis: Legislators— Model the...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- My view: Holistic approach to wild horses...
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 44
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 39
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 37
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31