MIDVALE — An elderly couple was found dead in their Midvale home Friday from apparent exposure to the cold, police say.
Unified Police identified the couple as Howard Durrant, 79, and Sharell Sund, 87.
Unified Police received a call at about 6:30 p.m. Friday to go to the home, 985 E. 7240 South, after family members weren't able to contact the couple. They entered the home and found the couple had died.
Unified Police said there were no signs of trauma, nor were there indications of foul play. At the time the couple was found, there was no power in their home, and they appeared to have died of natural causes related to the cold.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13