MIDVALE — An elderly couple was found dead in their Midvale home Friday from apparent exposure to the cold, police say.
Unified Police identified the couple as Howard Durrant, 79, and Sharell Sund, 87.
Unified Police received a call at about 6:30 p.m. Friday to go to the home, 985 E. 7240 South, after family members weren't able to contact the couple. They entered the home and found the couple had died.
Unified Police said there were no signs of trauma, nor were there indications of foul play. At the time the couple was found, there was no power in their home, and they appeared to have died of natural causes related to the cold.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11