MIDVALE — An elderly couple was found dead in their Midvale home Friday from apparent exposure to the cold, police say.
Unified Police identified the couple as Howard Durrant, 79, and Sharell Sund, 87.
Unified Police received a call at about 6:30 p.m. Friday to go to the home, 985 E. 7240 South, after family members weren't able to contact the couple. They entered the home and found the couple had died.
Unified Police said there were no signs of trauma, nor were there indications of foul play. At the time the couple was found, there was no power in their home, and they appeared to have died of natural causes related to the cold.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 52
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 36
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15