BYU, Utah, Utah State football: Rundown of players that have committed to Cougars, Utes and Aggies
Derek Hastings, 6-4, 250, OL, Lehi: Did a little bit of everything for Lehi High School. Could end up on either side of the ball.
Justin Hervey, 5-9, 180, RB, Beaumont, Tex.: Hervey Earned Texas all-District 21-5A first-team honors during his three seasons at Westbrook High School.
DeShane Hines, 5-11, 180, CB, San Mateo, Calif.: Junior college transfer will have three years to play two seasons.
Landon Horne, 6-3, 240, TE, Kaysville: Caught 39 passes for 406 yards at Snow Junior College. Will have three years to play three seasons.
LaJuan Hunt, 5-9, 192, RB, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.: Averaged 7.69 yards per carry as a senior at University School in Fort Lauderdale.
Marcus Mosely, 6-4, 210, TE, Tampa, Fla.: Chose Utah State over Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, Marshall, Ohio, South Alabama, Syracuse and Tulane.
Kent Myers, 6-0, 171, QB, Sachse, Texas: Threw for more than 6,000 yards and collected 97 total touchdowns in the last two seasons.
Logan Rice, 6-6, 225, OL, Logan: Earned 2nd-team All-state honors playing for Logan High School and held offers from Weber State and Montana.
DeVonte Robinson, 6-2, 184, WR, Del Ray, Fla.: Robinson is a junior college trasnfer from Dodge City CC in Kansas.
Jontrell Rocquemore, 6-1, 185, S, McKinney, Texas: Snagged four interceptions on his way to all-district honors at McKinney High School.
Gasetoto Schuster, 6-1, 280, DL, Long Beach, Calif.: Held offers from UTEP and Vanderbilt before signing with the Aggies.
Hunter Sharp, 6-0, 190, WR, Palmdale, Calif.: Junior college transfer chose USU over Kansas, Wyoming and South Florida.
Siua Taufa, 6-2, 265, DE, Concord, Calif.: Junior college transfer had 11 1/2 sacks last year and will have four years to play three seasons.
Sunia Tauteoli, 6-0, 225, LB, West Valley City: A junior college transfer from Snow, who prepped at East High School.
John Taylor, 6-2, 270, DE, Colton, Calif.: A junior college transfer from Riverside CC, Taylor was also offered by New Mexico.
Ian Togiai, 6-2, 220, LB, West Valley City: Early enrollee is already on campus in Logan.
Joe Tukuafu, 6-4, 235, TE, Salt Lake City: The East High standout is a former Utah commit who switched to the Aggies late in the process.
Mohelika Uasike, 6-1, 295, DT, Hurst, Texas: Two-star recruit according to Rivals also had an offer from Hawaii.
Christopher Unga, 6-1, 280, DL, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.: Named the Inland Valley's Defensive Most Valuable Player his senior season.
Aaron Wade, 6-2, 180, DB, Lithia Fla.: Wade chose Utah State over Georgia State and Western Michigan.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Doug Robinson: What might have been for the...
- Morning links: Were the Utes the latest...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 74
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 61
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35