Who’s the favorite to run for president under the Republican Party in 2016?
Mitt Romney, of course.
The National Journal reported on Jan. 31 that Romney, who has recently been swept up in buzz over the Sundance documentary on him and his family, is the favorite candidate to run for president in 2016. He leads all potential candidates in the eyes of New Hampshire, according to a survey outlined in The National Journal article.
But is Romney interested in running again?
"People are always gracious and say, 'Oh, you should run again,' " he said in an interview, according to The National Journal. "I'm not running again."
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns disapprove...
- Women excised from public life, abused by IS
- List of potential prison sites cut to three
- Governor's budget directs new money to fight...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head...
- DA employees could be displaced up to six...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 105
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 101
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 22
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 16
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15