Who’s the favorite to run for president under the Republican Party in 2016?
Mitt Romney, of course.
The National Journal reported on Jan. 31 that Romney, who has recently been swept up in buzz over the Sundance documentary on him and his family, is the favorite candidate to run for president in 2016. He leads all potential candidates in the eyes of New Hampshire, according to a survey outlined in The National Journal article.
But is Romney interested in running again?
"People are always gracious and say, 'Oh, you should run again,' " he said in an interview, according to The National Journal. "I'm not running again."
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at...
- Commission to highlight women in Utah economy
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against the BLM...
- Don't expect Gov. to announce Medicaid plan...
- Mia Love declines to make joint appearance...
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 36
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 27
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 23
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13