Who’s the favorite to run for president under the Republican Party in 2016?
Mitt Romney, of course.
The National Journal reported on Jan. 31 that Romney, who has recently been swept up in buzz over the Sundance documentary on him and his family, is the favorite candidate to run for president in 2016. He leads all potential candidates in the eyes of New Hampshire, according to a survey outlined in The National Journal article.
But is Romney interested in running again?
"People are always gracious and say, 'Oh, you should run again,' " he said in an interview, according to The National Journal. "I'm not running again."
- Gov. Gary Herbert to gather voter signatures
- Bishop public lands proposal unveiled,...
- Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic...
- IS acknowledges death of 'Jihadi John' in...
- Trump receives key endorsement from Sarah Palin
- Rio de Janeiro Olympics facing deep cuts...
- Cruz joined fight for gun rights as political...
- Tax season begins as IRS begins to accept...
- Interior Department halts new federal... 29
- Obama cites Americans' release as win... 23
- Trump receives key endorsement from... 23
- Utah GOP sues state again over... 22
- Bishop set to unveil 'Grand Bargain'... 20
- In tight race, Democrats debate passion... 16
- Cruz joined fight for gun rights as... 15
- Gov. Gary Herbert to gather voter... 12