Who’s the favorite to run for president under the Republican Party in 2016?
Mitt Romney, of course.
The National Journal reported on Jan. 31 that Romney, who has recently been swept up in buzz over the Sundance documentary on him and his family, is the favorite candidate to run for president in 2016. He leads all potential candidates in the eyes of New Hampshire, according to a survey outlined in The National Journal article.
But is Romney interested in running again?
"People are always gracious and say, 'Oh, you should run again,' " he said in an interview, according to The National Journal. "I'm not running again."
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- U.S. approaching 'sudden' phase of...
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,...
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in Utah
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Vote counting begins in Scotland on independence
- Home Depot breach affected 56M debit, credit...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- Love says commenting on Saratoga... 18
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Lawmakers, critics debate... 16
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Interior secretary promised no surprise... 13
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12