Who’s the favorite to run for president under the Republican Party in 2016?
Mitt Romney, of course.
The National Journal reported on Jan. 31 that Romney, who has recently been swept up in buzz over the Sundance documentary on him and his family, is the favorite candidate to run for president in 2016. He leads all potential candidates in the eyes of New Hampshire, according to a survey outlined in The National Journal article.
But is Romney interested in running again?
"People are always gracious and say, 'Oh, you should run again,' " he said in an interview, according to The National Journal. "I'm not running again."
- Utah to pay plaintiffs in marriage...
- GOP plans to sue over Count My Vote compromise
- Attorney General Eric Holder: 'Disappointed'...
- EPA proposes stricter ozone standard;...
- Los Angeles making quiet bid for 2024 Olympics
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in shooting
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull options
- State, plaintiffs' attorneys enter final...
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 50
- Utah to pay plaintiffs in marriage... 32
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- GOP plans to sue over Count My Vote... 22
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- Winners and losers under Obama's... 18
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15