Who’s the favorite to run for president under the Republican Party in 2016?
Mitt Romney, of course.
The National Journal reported on Jan. 31 that Romney, who has recently been swept up in buzz over the Sundance documentary on him and his family, is the favorite candidate to run for president in 2016. He leads all potential candidates in the eyes of New Hampshire, according to a survey outlined in The National Journal article.
But is Romney interested in running again?
"People are always gracious and say, 'Oh, you should run again,' " he said in an interview, according to The National Journal. "I'm not running again."
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- Daggett County lands compromise touted as...
- Owens participates in Rotary Club debate solo
- Inspector: 'Serious lapse' at Secret Service
- Fossil fuels rally planned for Thursday in Price
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 95
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 92
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 40
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 17
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16