OGDEN — The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' Ogden Utah Temple is anticipated to reopen before the end of 2014 after being closed since April 2011 for reconstruction, according to Standard-Examiner correspondent Tom Christensen.
"We are confident we can have the temple rededicated in the latter half of 2014," said Elder William R. Walker, of the First Quorum of the Seventy and executive director of the church's Temple Committee. "The temple should be done by the end of the third quarter and have an open house and rededication before the end of the year."
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- 10 ideas of what God looks like
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 17
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7