Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority has announced that group passes can now be used anytime after 8:30 a.m., seven days a week.
The change means that up to four people can make a round trip on UTA trains and local buses after 8:30 a.m. for just $15.
Passes will be sold at ticket vending machines starting at 8:15 a.m. Passes are valid from 8:30 a.m. to midnight and can be used on FrontRunner, TRAX, local buses and the S-Line. Group passes cannot be used on ski service buses, the Park City Connect or paratransit service.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Herriman man says his brain tumor felt like a...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9