Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority has announced that group passes can now be used anytime after 8:30 a.m., seven days a week.
The change means that up to four people can make a round trip on UTA trains and local buses after 8:30 a.m. for just $15.
Passes will be sold at ticket vending machines starting at 8:15 a.m. Passes are valid from 8:30 a.m. to midnight and can be used on FrontRunner, TRAX, local buses and the S-Line. Group passes cannot be used on ski service buses, the Park City Connect or paratransit service.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 19
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14