Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority has announced that group passes can now be used anytime after 8:30 a.m., seven days a week.
The change means that up to four people can make a round trip on UTA trains and local buses after 8:30 a.m. for just $15.
Passes will be sold at ticket vending machines starting at 8:15 a.m. Passes are valid from 8:30 a.m. to midnight and can be used on FrontRunner, TRAX, local buses and the S-Line. Group passes cannot be used on ski service buses, the Park City Connect or paratransit service.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to rally...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 35
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17