Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority has announced that group passes can now be used anytime after 8:30 a.m., seven days a week.
The change means that up to four people can make a round trip on UTA trains and local buses after 8:30 a.m. for just $15.
Passes will be sold at ticket vending machines starting at 8:15 a.m. Passes are valid from 8:30 a.m. to midnight and can be used on FrontRunner, TRAX, local buses and the S-Line. Group passes cannot be used on ski service buses, the Park City Connect or paratransit service.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13