Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority has announced that group passes can now be used anytime after 8:30 a.m., seven days a week.
The change means that up to four people can make a round trip on UTA trains and local buses after 8:30 a.m. for just $15.
Passes will be sold at ticket vending machines starting at 8:15 a.m. Passes are valid from 8:30 a.m. to midnight and can be used on FrontRunner, TRAX, local buses and the S-Line. Group passes cannot be used on ski service buses, the Park City Connect or paratransit service.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Charges: Orem mom left 2 small kids alone...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 33
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 20
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15