AMERICAN FORK — Alpine School District kindergarten registration dates for the 2014-15 school year have been announced.
Parents are invited to take kindergarten students to their neighborhood school between Monday and Thursday for registration. Contact the individual school for exact date and time. Parents need to bring their child's original birth certificate, proof of address and immunization record for their student to register.
Copies of birth certificates can be obtained from the Utah County Health Department offices in Provo, 151 S. University Ave., or American Fork, 599 S. 500 East, or by going online to www.UtahCountyHealth.org and clicking on “Birth/Death Certificates.”
The health department can also look up vaccination records. The department provides all childhood vaccinations and takes most insurances, as well as providing low-cost Vaccine for Children Program vaccines — availability based on income.
The health department will have some additional community clinics, and parents can call 801-851-7000 for more information.
School officials will be available on these dates to assist with the registration process.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 25
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Granite School District reaches... 18