AMERICAN FORK — Alpine School District kindergarten registration dates for the 2014-15 school year have been announced.
Parents are invited to take kindergarten students to their neighborhood school between Monday and Thursday for registration. Contact the individual school for exact date and time. Parents need to bring their child's original birth certificate, proof of address and immunization record for their student to register.
Copies of birth certificates can be obtained from the Utah County Health Department offices in Provo, 151 S. University Ave., or American Fork, 599 S. 500 East, or by going online to www.UtahCountyHealth.org and clicking on “Birth/Death Certificates.”
The health department can also look up vaccination records. The department provides all childhood vaccinations and takes most insurances, as well as providing low-cost Vaccine for Children Program vaccines — availability based on income.
The health department will have some additional community clinics, and parents can call 801-851-7000 for more information.
School officials will be available on these dates to assist with the registration process.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Osmond to run 250 miles to help kids get...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15
- Second student sues district over... 14