AMERICAN FORK — Alpine School District kindergarten registration dates for the 2014-15 school year have been announced.
Parents are invited to take kindergarten students to their neighborhood school between Monday and Thursday for registration. Contact the individual school for exact date and time. Parents need to bring their child's original birth certificate, proof of address and immunization record for their student to register.
Copies of birth certificates can be obtained from the Utah County Health Department offices in Provo, 151 S. University Ave., or American Fork, 599 S. 500 East, or by going online to www.UtahCountyHealth.org and clicking on “Birth/Death Certificates.”
The health department can also look up vaccination records. The department provides all childhood vaccinations and takes most insurances, as well as providing low-cost Vaccine for Children Program vaccines — availability based on income.
The health department will have some additional community clinics, and parents can call 801-851-7000 for more information.
School officials will be available on these dates to assist with the registration process.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Zion National Park to hold public meetings on...
- National Guard trains in Denver to respond to...
- Drug deal messages pop up on tablet parents...
- West Jordan announces summer construction...
- Monte Cristo Highway opens Monday
- Riverton educator named Jordan...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15