AMERICAN FORK — Alpine School District kindergarten registration dates for the 2014-15 school year have been announced.
Parents are invited to take kindergarten students to their neighborhood school between Monday and Thursday for registration. Contact the individual school for exact date and time. Parents need to bring their child's original birth certificate, proof of address and immunization record for their student to register.
Copies of birth certificates can be obtained from the Utah County Health Department offices in Provo, 151 S. University Ave., or American Fork, 599 S. 500 East, or by going online to www.UtahCountyHealth.org and clicking on “Birth/Death Certificates.”
The health department can also look up vaccination records. The department provides all childhood vaccinations and takes most insurances, as well as providing low-cost Vaccine for Children Program vaccines — availability based on income.
The health department will have some additional community clinics, and parents can call 801-851-7000 for more information.
School officials will be available on these dates to assist with the registration process.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Photos: Fun for all at the 10th annual Family...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13