Have you wondered what Tim Tebow has been up to since getting cut from the Patriots roster in the 2013 pre-season?
Wonder no more.
In a T-Mobile video, Tebow pokes fun at himself about all he has accomplished this year with no NFL contract. He has delivered a baby, wrestled Bigfoot, established world peace, saved puppies from a burning building and much more.
Tebow might not have what it takes to be successful in the NFL, but at least he is self-aware. He can have a fun time with his fame.
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34