Have you wondered what Tim Tebow has been up to since getting cut from the Patriots roster in the 2013 pre-season?
Wonder no more.
In a T-Mobile video, Tebow pokes fun at himself about all he has accomplished this year with no NFL contract. He has delivered a baby, wrestled Bigfoot, established world peace, saved puppies from a burning building and much more.
Tebow might not have what it takes to be successful in the NFL, but at least he is self-aware. He can have a fun time with his fame.
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 21