Have you wondered what Tim Tebow has been up to since getting cut from the Patriots roster in the 2013 pre-season?
Wonder no more.
In a T-Mobile video, Tebow pokes fun at himself about all he has accomplished this year with no NFL contract. He has delivered a baby, wrestled Bigfoot, established world peace, saved puppies from a burning building and much more.
Tebow might not have what it takes to be successful in the NFL, but at least he is self-aware. He can have a fun time with his fame.
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 108
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43