Have you wondered what Tim Tebow has been up to since getting cut from the Patriots roster in the 2013 pre-season?
Wonder no more.
In a T-Mobile video, Tebow pokes fun at himself about all he has accomplished this year with no NFL contract. He has delivered a baby, wrestled Bigfoot, established world peace, saved puppies from a burning building and much more.
Tebow might not have what it takes to be successful in the NFL, but at least he is self-aware. He can have a fun time with his fame.
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 103
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 81
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 14
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Reports: BYU's Chase Fischer to play... 4