Have you wondered what Tim Tebow has been up to since getting cut from the Patriots roster in the 2013 pre-season?
Wonder no more.
In a T-Mobile video, Tebow pokes fun at himself about all he has accomplished this year with no NFL contract. He has delivered a baby, wrestled Bigfoot, established world peace, saved puppies from a burning building and much more.
Tebow might not have what it takes to be successful in the NFL, but at least he is self-aware. He can have a fun time with his fame.
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26