Getty Images/Monkey Business
President Barack Obama gave his State of the Union address on Jan. 28. And while some are discussing the impacts and repercussions of the speech, writer Gary Cass outlined what the spiritual state of the union is in an article for Charisma News.
“Political correctness and secularism have eviscerated our ability to speak the truth and address the real moral issues of our day,” Cass wrote. “But with God’s help, we will not succumb to those temptations today. Too much is at stake to trifle with the future of our nation, the church and the souls of man to pander and obfuscate.”
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of prophets
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 46
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 19
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- New DVD tells story of David... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5