Utah Grizzlies: Utah releases changes in the 2013-2014 season schedule
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The Utah Grizzlies released a revised schedule for the remainder of 2013-2014 season on Thursday.
No home dates have been affected, but a select amount of road dates have changed.
At home, the following opponents will change: Utah will now play Idaho on Feb. 21 at home and play Alaska on Friday, Feb. 28 and Saturday, March 1.
The revised schedule sends Utah on a nine-game road stretch that will cover every ECHL Western Conference team except Alaska from Feb. 5-15.
The Grizzlies have added the following road dates: Sunday, Feb. 9 at 4 p.m. in Ontario; Saturday, Feb. 15 in Stockton at 8:30 p.m.; and Saturday, March 15 in Stockton at 8:30 p.m.
All the remaining road dates against San Francisco have been removed from the schedule.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's unexpected NCAA qualifier...
- Guest commentary: Should the Jazz trade their...
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws...
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for NBA...
- Living the dream: Controlled hoarding for a...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 121
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 66
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 50
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 32
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 24
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 14
- Guest commentary: Should the Jazz trade... 11