Utah Grizzlies: Utah releases changes in the 2013-2014 season schedule
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The Utah Grizzlies released a revised schedule for the remainder of 2013-2014 season on Thursday.
No home dates have been affected, but a select amount of road dates have changed.
At home, the following opponents will change: Utah will now play Idaho on Feb. 21 at home and play Alaska on Friday, Feb. 28 and Saturday, March 1.
The revised schedule sends Utah on a nine-game road stretch that will cover every ECHL Western Conference team except Alaska from Feb. 5-15.
The Grizzlies have added the following road dates: Sunday, Feb. 9 at 4 p.m. in Ontario; Saturday, Feb. 15 in Stockton at 8:30 p.m.; and Saturday, March 15 in Stockton at 8:30 p.m.
All the remaining road dates against San Francisco have been removed from the schedule.
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 103
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 81
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 13
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Doug Robinson: Why this mother of four... 5