SALT LAKE CITY — A local expert with an impeccable track record has predicted that the Seattle Seahawks will win Super Bowl XLVII.
Eli, the big male orangutan at Hogle Zoo, entered his enclosure and found papier-mache helmets of the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks.
Whether it was their punishing defense or young, playmaking quarterback Russell Wilson, Eli decided to knock down the Seahawks' helmet.
The zoo's apes are 100 percent accurate in their Super Bowl predictions, according to a press release from Hogle Zoo.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 28
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21