SALT LAKE CITY — A local expert with an impeccable track record has predicted that the Seattle Seahawks will win Super Bowl XLVII.
Eli, the big male orangutan at Hogle Zoo, entered his enclosure and found papier-mache helmets of the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks.
Whether it was their punishing defense or young, playmaking quarterback Russell Wilson, Eli decided to knock down the Seahawks' helmet.
The zoo's apes are 100 percent accurate in their Super Bowl predictions, according to a press release from Hogle Zoo.
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 147
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 102
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 26
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25