SALT LAKE CITY — A local expert with an impeccable track record has predicted that the Seattle Seahawks will win Super Bowl XLVII.
Eli, the big male orangutan at Hogle Zoo, entered his enclosure and found papier-mache helmets of the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks.
Whether it was their punishing defense or young, playmaking quarterback Russell Wilson, Eli decided to knock down the Seahawks' helmet.
The zoo's apes are 100 percent accurate in their Super Bowl predictions, according to a press release from Hogle Zoo.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25