It seems likely that our legislature will try to cure our dirty air problem. I have a suggestion. Before they pass any laws, they should figure out why Box Elder County has the same dirty air problem as the much more populated and industrialized counties to the south.
- Letter: Moral decline
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move forward...
- About Utah: High time for a peaceful revival
- Medicaid will sting Beehive State's economy
- In our opinion: Some universities targeting...
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial imbalance...
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 80
- Letter: Moral decline 78
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 47
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 39
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28