Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — University of Utah and Utah State undergraduate students presented research posters to the Legislature this week.
"Research Posters on the Hill" was displayed in the state Capitol rotunda for legislators and for the public.
The event, now in its 14th year, gives lawmakers the opportunity to see the high-caliber research projects coming from undergraduate students at the state's two public research institutions, and the value of funding from the state to support higher education.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14