Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — University of Utah and Utah State undergraduate students presented research posters to the Legislature this week.
"Research Posters on the Hill" was displayed in the state Capitol rotunda for legislators and for the public.
The event, now in its 14th year, gives lawmakers the opportunity to see the high-caliber research projects coming from undergraduate students at the state's two public research institutions, and the value of funding from the state to support higher education.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10