Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — University of Utah and Utah State undergraduate students presented research posters to the Legislature this week.
"Research Posters on the Hill" was displayed in the state Capitol rotunda for legislators and for the public.
The event, now in its 14th year, gives lawmakers the opportunity to see the high-caliber research projects coming from undergraduate students at the state's two public research institutions, and the value of funding from the state to support higher education.
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Orem construction fire believed to be arson,...
- Gov. Herbert nominates 3rd District Judge...
- Visiting minister urges unity among Christians
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 33
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15