SARATOGA SPRINGS — The Saratoga Springs Public Library is holding a long-range planning meeting next week.
The meeting will be at 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 10, in the City Council Chambers of City Hall, 1307 N. Commerce Drive. The public is invited to attend.
The meeting will address the top three priorities for the library, and those who plan to attend are encouraged to consider what those priorities should be.
Residents can also complete an online survey for the library at www.surveymonkey.com/s/saratogaspringslibrary.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8