CEDAR HILLS, Utah County — The city will host an emergency management town hall meeting next week.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Cedar Hills Community Recreation Center, 10640 N. Clubhouse Drive.
Peter Quittner, Utah Valley emergency manager, will present information from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and other national resources. Local fire and police representatives will be available to answer questions. Also, the latest personal and community preparedness information will be presented, including local emergency plans, emergency communications and free "Be Ready" pamphlets.
The city is inviting a representative from every household to attend the meeting. For more information, contact the city's emergency management coordinator, Laurie Petersen, at email@example.com or 801-785-9668, ext. 104.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9
- A.G. Sean Reyes took donation from... 8