CEDAR HILLS, Utah County — The city will host an emergency management town hall meeting next week.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Cedar Hills Community Recreation Center, 10640 N. Clubhouse Drive.
Peter Quittner, Utah Valley emergency manager, will present information from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and other national resources. Local fire and police representatives will be available to answer questions. Also, the latest personal and community preparedness information will be presented, including local emergency plans, emergency communications and free "Be Ready" pamphlets.
The city is inviting a representative from every household to attend the meeting. For more information, contact the city's emergency management coordinator, Laurie Petersen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-785-9668, ext. 104.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 20
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14