CEDAR HILLS, Utah County — The city will host an emergency management town hall meeting next week.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Cedar Hills Community Recreation Center, 10640 N. Clubhouse Drive.
Peter Quittner, Utah Valley emergency manager, will present information from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and other national resources. Local fire and police representatives will be available to answer questions. Also, the latest personal and community preparedness information will be presented, including local emergency plans, emergency communications and free "Be Ready" pamphlets.
The city is inviting a representative from every household to attend the meeting. For more information, contact the city's emergency management coordinator, Laurie Petersen, at email@example.com or 801-785-9668, ext. 104.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17