CEDAR HILLS, Utah County — The city will host an emergency management town hall meeting next week.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Cedar Hills Community Recreation Center, 10640 N. Clubhouse Drive.
Peter Quittner, Utah Valley emergency manager, will present information from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and other national resources. Local fire and police representatives will be available to answer questions. Also, the latest personal and community preparedness information will be presented, including local emergency plans, emergency communications and free "Be Ready" pamphlets.
The city is inviting a representative from every household to attend the meeting. For more information, contact the city's emergency management coordinator, Laurie Petersen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-785-9668, ext. 104.
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- Doug Robinson: Utah's Glen Hanson has had an...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Minor earthquake shakes southern Utah town
- Man saves 8-year-old sister-in-law from...
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 64
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 38
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 24
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12