CEDAR HILLS, Utah County — The city will host an emergency management town hall meeting next week.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Cedar Hills Community Recreation Center, 10640 N. Clubhouse Drive.
Peter Quittner, Utah Valley emergency manager, will present information from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and other national resources. Local fire and police representatives will be available to answer questions. Also, the latest personal and community preparedness information will be presented, including local emergency plans, emergency communications and free "Be Ready" pamphlets.
The city is inviting a representative from every household to attend the meeting. For more information, contact the city's emergency management coordinator, Laurie Petersen, at email@example.com or 801-785-9668, ext. 104.
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Fire rips through Orem structure under...
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Regulators, groups eye EPA rule on coal ash
- Police: Vernal woman arrested with car full...
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 33
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15