CEDAR HILLS, Utah County — The city will host an emergency management town hall meeting next week.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Cedar Hills Community Recreation Center, 10640 N. Clubhouse Drive.
Peter Quittner, Utah Valley emergency manager, will present information from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and other national resources. Local fire and police representatives will be available to answer questions. Also, the latest personal and community preparedness information will be presented, including local emergency plans, emergency communications and free "Be Ready" pamphlets.
The city is inviting a representative from every household to attend the meeting. For more information, contact the city's emergency management coordinator, Laurie Petersen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-785-9668, ext. 104.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- County clerks in Utah poring over new law on...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Second student sues district over... 14