Although multitasking may seem like it allows us to get more accomplished, it actually works against us, according to a new infograpahic produced by Fuzebox. It illustrates that multitasking is a catalyst for stress and, therefore, results in mistakes, and annually costs our economy $450 billion.
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 89
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 8
- Obama calls for payday loan regulations... 5
- Michelle Singletary: Short-term loans... 4
- Renovation Solutions: How to survive a... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Paying kids for good... 2
- Political polarization is a driving... 2