Although multitasking may seem like it allows us to get more accomplished, it actually works against us, according to a new infograpahic produced by Fuzebox. It illustrates that multitasking is a catalyst for stress and, therefore, results in mistakes, and annually costs our economy $450 billion.
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you money
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- How much of your paycheck do you take home?
- Why one inner-city kid didn't sell drugs to...
- Who should be listed on your car insurance?
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...