Debating whether to take that nap or not? Science says you should. The Daily Mail recently reported that there are scientific benefits to taking naps. Napping for 10 to 20 minutes can give you energy boosts and improve your awareness, The Daily Mail said. But while longer naps provide some benefits — like improving your memory — they can make you feel tired afterwards. Short cat naps can help, The Daily Mail said.
“Research shows that a snooze of this length will improve procedural memory and creativity," The Daily Mail said.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Big ruling for abortion rights in Supreme...
- What to know about Supreme Court tossing...
- Getting overdose antidote with painkillers...
- Senate Democrats block GOP's Zika funding bill
- Top-ranked Jason Day skipping Rio Olympics...
- When sick, Dr. Mom sometimes has the best advice
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Big ruling for abortion rights in... 36
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Family searches for answers after... 11
- Senate Democrats block GOP's Zika... 4
- 4 Utah public health clinics to expand... 4
- What every parent needs to know about... 3
- Smaller portions won't necessarily lead... 2