Are Christians feeling an increase in hostility in public schools?
Christians in American public schools might be facing more harassment and hostility, according to an article from The Blaze. Advocates for Faith and Freedom, a legal organization on faith, told The Blaze that they are seeing both an increase in Christians notifying them of their harassment and more requests for help.
“We have seen a dramatic increase of phone calls nationwide as it pertains to kids in public schools who are facing hostility because of their faith,” said Bob Tyler, general counsel of the legal organization.
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- ValueSpeak: A tip of the hat to innocence
- LDS Church releases video about... 46
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 44
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 29
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 11
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 9
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 7
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6