I recently read an online comment from a reader, responding to a Deseret News article, complaining about: "...Obama and his communist policies!"
A partial definition of the word "communism" taken from my Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, says communism is: "a final stage of society in Marxist theory in which the state has withered away."
President Obama's policies hardly facilitate the withering away of the state (the government). The Marxist theory of the future withering away of government and the present day delusion of, "...Obama and his communist policies," are both mirages.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 30
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 23
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 21
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13