SANDY — Canyons Technical Education Center will put its programs on display during an open house.
The event is 4-8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29. Students of all ages and their parents and guardians are invited to the free event at the campus, 825 E. 9085 South. Visitors will be treated to tours throughout the technical center.
The center's faculty and current students have planned demonstrations of the school’s programs. Coordinators also will be on hand to answer questions.
Technology and computers are a focus of many programs at the center, according to Principal Ken Spurlock.
The center offers programs in building construction, business leadership, certified nursing assistant, computer systems, computer programming, cosmetology/barbering, criminal justice, digital media/3-D animation, emergency medical technician, fire science, heavy duty mechanics/diesel, medical assistant, medical forensics, nursery horticulture and welding technician
For more information, call the center at 801-826-6600.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 11
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8