SANDY — Canyons Technical Education Center will put its programs on display during an open house.
The event is 4-8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29. Students of all ages and their parents and guardians are invited to the free event at the campus, 825 E. 9085 South. Visitors will be treated to tours throughout the technical center.
The center's faculty and current students have planned demonstrations of the school’s programs. Coordinators also will be on hand to answer questions.
Technology and computers are a focus of many programs at the center, according to Principal Ken Spurlock.
The center offers programs in building construction, business leadership, certified nursing assistant, computer systems, computer programming, cosmetology/barbering, criminal justice, digital media/3-D animation, emergency medical technician, fire science, heavy duty mechanics/diesel, medical assistant, medical forensics, nursery horticulture and welding technician
For more information, call the center at 801-826-6600.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- Understanding Israel and Hamas: Why this...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26