Maria Teijeiro, Getty Images
Whether it’s on the beach, in a church or out in the backyard, weddings are important days for marrying couples that that will be remembered forever.
But are the expensive and luxurious weddings worth the financial hit? Len Penzo, a finance blogger, doesn’t think so. He wrote in a post that putting too much money into a wedding will cause damaging financial effects.
“For all of you other brides- and grooms-to-be, here is the bottom line: Blowing a big chunk of your savings on a big fat expensive wedding is one of the worst financial mistakes most you [sic] could ever make,” Penzo wrote.
- The most expensive homes in Utah in 2014
- 4 unexpected health risks of smartphone use
- How are holiday shoppers spending their money...
- How actress Blake Lively's family saves money...
- 5 easy ways to make your money work for you
- Renovation Solutions: Four examples of how to...
- Why 'Shark Tank' investor Barbara Corcoran...
- Why you need to stop buying your kids so many...
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- 15 organic fruits and veggies that... 7
- Pope demands just distribution of... 6
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 3
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2
- How faith and family helped one... 2