Maria Teijeiro, Getty Images
Whether it’s on the beach, in a church or out in the backyard, weddings are important days for marrying couples that that will be remembered forever.
But are the expensive and luxurious weddings worth the financial hit? Len Penzo, a finance blogger, doesn’t think so. He wrote in a post that putting too much money into a wedding will cause damaging financial effects.
“For all of you other brides- and grooms-to-be, here is the bottom line: Blowing a big chunk of your savings on a big fat expensive wedding is one of the worst financial mistakes most you [sic] could ever make,” Penzo wrote.
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy: The...
- Dave Ramsey says: Pets and rental properties...
- Down payment for love: How to think about the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- It's about time the government... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Down payment for love: How to think... 3
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 2
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 1