Maria Teijeiro, Getty Images
Whether it’s on the beach, in a church or out in the backyard, weddings are important days for marrying couples that that will be remembered forever.
But are the expensive and luxurious weddings worth the financial hit? Len Penzo, a finance blogger, doesn’t think so. He wrote in a post that putting too much money into a wedding will cause damaging financial effects.
“For all of you other brides- and grooms-to-be, here is the bottom line: Blowing a big chunk of your savings on a big fat expensive wedding is one of the worst financial mistakes most you [sic] could ever make,” Penzo wrote.
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 15 jobs that are safe from the robot takeover
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its parks
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- As stocks rise, so does anxiety: Time to get...
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 7
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Should you take a store up on its... 2