Maria Teijeiro, Getty Images
Whether it’s on the beach, in a church or out in the backyard, weddings are important days for marrying couples that that will be remembered forever.
But are the expensive and luxurious weddings worth the financial hit? Len Penzo, a finance blogger, doesn’t think so. He wrote in a post that putting too much money into a wedding will cause damaging financial effects.
“For all of you other brides- and grooms-to-be, here is the bottom line: Blowing a big chunk of your savings on a big fat expensive wedding is one of the worst financial mistakes most you [sic] could ever make,” Penzo wrote.
- Balancing act: List of top work-from-home...
- Recent college graduates feeling the pinch of...
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats...
- Why small businesses want a higher minimum wage
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- The top money problems in America
- Could a teenager's science fair project save...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 51
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 18
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- Recent college graduates feeling the... 14
- Why small businesses want a higher... 9
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats... 6
- 9 things to never buy at yard sales 4
- Delete, avoid and hang up when it comes... 1