Maria Teijeiro, Getty Images
Whether it’s on the beach, in a church or out in the backyard, weddings are important days for marrying couples that that will be remembered forever.
But are the expensive and luxurious weddings worth the financial hit? Len Penzo, a finance blogger, doesn’t think so. He wrote in a post that putting too much money into a wedding will cause damaging financial effects.
“For all of you other brides- and grooms-to-be, here is the bottom line: Blowing a big chunk of your savings on a big fat expensive wedding is one of the worst financial mistakes most you [sic] could ever make,” Penzo wrote.
- 25 cities that are winning at education
- 4 warning signs your teen is destined for bad...
- 5 reasons your most talented employees will...
- Child grooms of Nepal are married off as...
- Profiting as a Super Bowl host city...
- Markets brace for Big Oil profit plunge
- How can Google snap its stock out of its stupor?
- Tess Frame: Five reasons you’re still...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 62
- Most K-12 students are now low income 10
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- Want to save money in 2015?... 4
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- Obama to seek to bust spending limits... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3
- Want a one-of-a-kind name for your... 2