English teachers seem to be the solution for better math scores.
Education By The Numbers, an organization aimed to improve education, recently reported that English teachers are doing more than just helping students in reading and writing. In fact, they’re helping their students improve in math.
“Our findings reinforce the value of investments in student learning in ELA (English language arts), even if the immediate effects of teachers or other instructional interventions may appear modest in comparison to effects on short-term math achievement,” the authors wrote, according to Education By The Numbers.
- Chronic absence a 'huge contributor' to...
- University of Utah homecoming week kicks off
- Memorial dedicated to community activist...
- Entrada Adult High School hosting open house
- North Carolina court stops part of order...
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Top 15 states for education
- Students receive anti-bullying message
- Lawmakers, business leaders back bill... 8
- Chronic absence a 'huge contributor' to... 6
- House approves early childhood... 4
- Millennials read more books than their... 3
- Utah senator aims to bring computer... 3
- Scholarship lotteries, popular with... 2
- Top 15 states for education 2
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for... 2