English teachers seem to be the solution for better math scores.
Education By The Numbers, an organization aimed to improve education, recently reported that English teachers are doing more than just helping students in reading and writing. In fact, they’re helping their students improve in math.
“Our findings reinforce the value of investments in student learning in ELA (English language arts), even if the immediate effects of teachers or other instructional interventions may appear modest in comparison to effects on short-term math achievement,” the authors wrote, according to Education By The Numbers.
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Mitt Romney to Jacksonville University...
- Universities seek alternatives to expensive...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Pittsburgh hires Scott Barnes as athletic...
- The rise and fall of the University of Phoenix
- Kids learn the ABCs of managing money
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 21
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant... 20
- Utah high school students unprepared... 15
- Why children with ADHD need to wiggle... 5
- Universities seek alternatives to... 5
- Pittsburgh hires Scott Barnes as... 4
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate... 4
- A better model for legal education 3