English teachers seem to be the solution for better math scores.
Education By The Numbers, an organization aimed to improve education, recently reported that English teachers are doing more than just helping students in reading and writing. In fact, they’re helping their students improve in math.
“Our findings reinforce the value of investments in student learning in ELA (English language arts), even if the immediate effects of teachers or other instructional interventions may appear modest in comparison to effects on short-term math achievement,” the authors wrote, according to Education By The Numbers.
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- Local free community college plans may be...
- Students hope to invent windows of the future
- Utah lawmakers eyeing early childhood education
- Ole Miss to demolish site where Faulkner...
- 30 years after art heist, museum hopes to get...
- Only half of students who started college in...
- Utah lawmaker declines offer to lead Utah...
- The integration of art into STEM sounds... 7
- Local free community college plans may... 6
- Washington university cancels classes... 5
- Utah lawmakers eyeing early childhood... 4
- Is the pressure to excel too much for... 2
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'... 2
- Harvard student to explore Syrian roots... 1
- US preschool enrollment low among... 1