English teachers seem to be the solution for better math scores.
Education By The Numbers, an organization aimed to improve education, recently reported that English teachers are doing more than just helping students in reading and writing. In fact, they’re helping their students improve in math.
“Our findings reinforce the value of investments in student learning in ELA (English language arts), even if the immediate effects of teachers or other instructional interventions may appear modest in comparison to effects on short-term math achievement,” the authors wrote, according to Education By The Numbers.
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21
- Clinton endorses all-boys public... 6
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes... 5
- Math scores slip, reading flat for... 3
- Women called heroes for reviving high... 3
- Fortune reports: BYU's cybersecurity... 2
- This controversial law could help... 1
- UVU graduates charged with cultivating... 1