Some reasons why you should leave your church don't exactly check out.
Relevant Magazine, which covers faith and culture, recently published five of the worst reasons to change churches. Some of the reasons include thinking a church is getting too big, believers not agreeing with what’s being preached and worshippers' needs not being met.
"If you insist that your pastor agree with you on every little thing under the sun," wrote Aaron Loy for Relevant Magazine, "you are going to either hop from church to church for the rest of your life in perpetual disappointment or you will eventually give up and drop out altogether."
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 48
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 31
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New DVD tells story of David... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5