Some reasons why you should leave your church don't exactly check out.
Relevant Magazine, which covers faith and culture, recently published five of the worst reasons to change churches. Some of the reasons include thinking a church is getting too big, believers not agreeing with what’s being preached and worshippers' needs not being met.
"If you insist that your pastor agree with you on every little thing under the sun," wrote Aaron Loy for Relevant Magazine, "you are going to either hop from church to church for the rest of your life in perpetual disappointment or you will eventually give up and drop out altogether."
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- Rare LDS Church document discovered that...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the...
- Joseph and Emma Smith as parents
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the... 79
- Are church youth dances outdated? 63
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 56
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms.... 38
- Elder Nelson dedicates Life Sciences... 13
- Okla. attorney general wants private... 13
- Joseph and Emma Smith as parents 10
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the... 10