Some reasons why you should leave your church don't exactly check out.
Relevant Magazine, which covers faith and culture, recently published five of the worst reasons to change churches. Some of the reasons include thinking a church is getting too big, believers not agreeing with what’s being preached and worshippers' needs not being met.
"If you insist that your pastor agree with you on every little thing under the sun," wrote Aaron Loy for Relevant Magazine, "you are going to either hop from church to church for the rest of your life in perpetual disappointment or you will eventually give up and drop out altogether."
- Mormon mission president held, robbed by...
- LDS missionaries meet London teen battling...
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- New Harmony: Now pitching for the Angels:...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 11
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 10
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 7
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 7
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 7
- 5 must-see answers to faith's biggest... 7
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian... 5
- LDS missionaries meet London teen... 5