Some reasons why you should leave your church don't exactly check out.
Relevant Magazine, which covers faith and culture, recently published five of the worst reasons to change churches. Some of the reasons include thinking a church is getting too big, believers not agreeing with what’s being preached and worshippers' needs not being met.
"If you insist that your pastor agree with you on every little thing under the sun," wrote Aaron Loy for Relevant Magazine, "you are going to either hop from church to church for the rest of your life in perpetual disappointment or you will eventually give up and drop out altogether."
- Picturing history: West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Jerry Earl Johnston: At times the people we...
- Why many churches can't endorse political...
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go' players
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at Republican...
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this...
- 5 diverse appeals to God that were just made...
- What's new: 'By the Voice of My Servants'...
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 31
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this... 25
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 25
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22
- Why many churches can't endorse... 13
- Revealed: What a draft of the... 10
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go'... 9