Some reasons why you should leave your church don't exactly check out.
Relevant Magazine, which covers faith and culture, recently published five of the worst reasons to change churches. Some of the reasons include thinking a church is getting too big, believers not agreeing with what’s being preached and worshippers' needs not being met.
"If you insist that your pastor agree with you on every little thing under the sun," wrote Aaron Loy for Relevant Magazine, "you are going to either hop from church to church for the rest of your life in perpetual disappointment or you will eventually give up and drop out altogether."
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- LDS temple rises in Philadelphia
- Mormon teen, future U. gymnast earns silvers...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 82
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 28
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 16
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- Amish country bristles at... 9
- ValueSpeak: To mow, or not to mow? 9