Steve C Wilson, ASSOCIATED PRESS
SALT LAKE CITY — Details about Utah Jazz CEO Greg Miller's upcoming appearance on the hit reality TV show "Undercover Boss" have been released.
A CBS news release confirms the episode for 7 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 28, saying that Miller will "attempt to make halftime history" as he works with the Jazz dunk team. "Also," the statement adds, "the boss’ team spirit is put to the test when he is asked to become a human basketball hoop as a member of the Interactive Team."
An image of Miller's disguise was also released, showing him with a dark brown beard, fake teeth, glasses and a Jazz hat, making him unrecognizable at first glance. Whether the costume fooled Miller's own employees remains to be seen.
Miller is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Another Mormon, Sam Taylor, CEO of Oriental Trading Company, was featured on an episode in 2012. At one point in the episode, Taylor and his family were shown around a piano singing a popular Mormon Primary song (“Families Can Be Together Forever”). Taylor, who graduated from Brigham Young University in 1985, currently resides with his family in Omaha, Neb.
Taylor told Omaha.com that he was thankful for an opportunity to be on the show. “You can spend time walking the warehouse floor and talking to the workers, but nothing takes the place of rolling up your sleeves and doing the job alongside your employees.”
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Experts debate whether marriage is needed for...
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- 10 compliments your kids need to hear
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 27
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 23
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 15
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 5